Making a difference in Mozambique
Teran Foundation helps in Mozambique because it is one of the poorest countries of the world.
What we do:
Teran Foundation helps community projects in N Mozambique for:
- Helping social enterprises in the bush
- Education: especially English and computer lessons
- HIV- AIDS awareness, malaria-awareness and prevention programmes, maternity assistance
- To provide skills and training in community tourism
- Community outreach - micro-credits for small industry and private enterprise, community centers etc.
- To help strengthen rural communities
- To motivate anti-malaria and HIV/AIDS prevention campaigns
- To help local government upgrade rural schools
- To encourage and support local entrepreneurs
To motivate people to help themselves with trade not aid